2013 Challenge Awards:
The Overall Winner will be based on the best total score from the four categories.
- Lowest overall HERS Index: $5,000
- Lowest HERS Index without renewable technologies: $5,000
- Most affordable project (cost/sq. ft.): $5,000
- Lowest projected annual net operating cost: $5,000
Additional Challenge Benefits:
- A $500 incentive for single-family homes and a $250 incentive for multi-family units will help defray the cost of acquiring a HERS Rating.
- Additional cash incentives on eligible energy-efficiency measures through the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund's Residential New Construction Program.
- A chance to showcase their work through this web site, public events, and through media opportunities.